Tools and Systems to beat burnout and enjoy a meaningful, sustainable, and lucrative career.
All those years in school didn’t give you what you need to succeed in the workplace. It takes more than smarts! You know plenty of smart people who don’t have the level of financial success and happiness they desire. It takes more than hard work! Tragically, hard-working professionals succumb to burnout every day: a toxic amalgam of cynicism, exhaustion and powerless. It takes more than technical skill! Technical ability is expected of you. It’s up to you to develop your personal and professional skills. Learning doesn’t end with college.
The successful professional masters the 5 Pillars of a Sustainable Career. They are:
- Mindful Organization – maximizing time, space and tasks for your advantage
- Personal Branding – an entrepreneurial attitude that sets you apart and gives you control over your career
- Asset Protection – a commitment and plan to protect and grow your best asset (your brain)
- Self Management – an assortment of tools that support the 5 non-negotiables (sleep, nutrition, physical activity, stress management and mindset)
- Smart Communication – communication skills are the single greatest promotability factor (according to Harvard Business Review)
Maybe you are…
…a senior technical leader to who wants to develop your replacements.
…a middle manager trying to get to the next level.
…a scientist or engineer wanting to wake up excited about the day ahead, every day.
…frustrated because your excellent skills are not being recognized and rewarded.
…just starting out and wanting to expedite career advancement.
…a successful professional seeking work/life balance.
Wellness for Productivity and Performance
Bring The Essential Advantage to the workplace. Support Work/Life Balance. Help your workforce reignite its passion. A caring boss who provides training and tools that help employees be more productive, less stressed, and happier, provides the most precious opportunity of all: meaningful time spent at work. When employees are happy and engaged, they spend twice as much time on task, have 65% more energy and intend to stay in their role 4 times longer. Increased happiness in the workplace has been shown to reduce the cost of turnover (by 46%), reduced the cost of sick leave (by 19%), and increase performance and productivity (by 12%).
Think of us as your Adjunct Personal Development Trainer. We develop and implement customized programs to fit your group’s specific needs and desired outcomes. Common desired outcomes include:
- Succession Planning
- Employee loyalty
- Stronger future for the profession
- Increased delegation
- Improved wellness
- Greater self responsibility
- Support for the motivated self starter
- Reduced burnout
- Mindset reset
- Whole being well being principles
How we do it…
Your group will benefit most by implementing selected programs holistically, over a six- to twelve- month period, or longer, employing a variety of delivery methods. Customizable aspects can include:
- Business Consulting Services
- Workplace workshops/trainings
- Customized planners, inserts or goal tear sheets
- Systems for accountability
- Followup videos, 3 min/day, for 30 days
- Articles for newsletter or publications
- Continuing Education Credits
- Door prizes
- Essential oils expertly used for environment, effect and/or enhanced learning
- Hands on lab session
- Mastermind facilitation
- One-on-one coaching for individuals and/or executives
- Participant interviews or surveys
- Participation in social media threads
- Post-event teleseminar “Best Ideas from…”
- Pre-event podcast with CEO
- Printed or digital workbooks
- Private, small circle pre- or post-event meetings
- Summary presentation to Board or Management
- Teleconference or webinar service
- Tip sheets and other “free” resources
- Video or audio recording of training
- Written post-event report
- …and more!