Self-Care Summit: Promotional Resources
Formally known as “Self-Care Saturday,” the name has changed to “SELF-CARE SUMMIT” to reflect the true spirit of many professionals coming together to offer their expertise.
Session List as of December 26
Do you know wellness professionals who have something to offer our self-care students? Great–the more, the merrier! Share the “Call For Instructors” link (https://trueyouadvantage.com/trueyoublog/scs-instructors/) Since this summit provides self-care professionals the opportunity to leverage a broader audience, we all benefit from the collaboration.
In Process or Complete
- Exploring Watercolor as Self-Care, Cheryl Buckel
- Improving Sleep, Courtney Bear
- Discover Your Self-Care Needs Written in Your Hands, Elaine Callahan
- Self-Care for the High Performer, Felicia Ford
- Crush Your Cravings with Tapping, Vickie Griffith
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Loss, Vickie Griffith
- Energy Clearing, Brenda Gruver
- DIY Foot Soak, Gloria Henderson
- Chakra Balancing, Lisa Marks
- Sacred Cacao Ceremony, Helen Millar
- Gain Vocal Confidence, Melissa Rae Quinones
- How to Start Your Day the High-Vibe Way, Shelli Roberts
- Creating Space for Self-Care, Manami Workman
- Stretches to Soothe Upper Back and Neck, Amanda Chou
- Stretches to Soothe Low Back and Hips, Amanda Chou
- World-Building: Sensing the World You Envision, Wes Gow
- 10x Your Self-Care
- Moon-Phase Planning
- Beauty quest
- Organizing Your Pantry, Mindy Arnold
- Chakra Meditation, Christine Griggs
- (Something Positive), Cynthia Grossman
- Self-Hypnosis, Jeannie Smith
- Journaling, Jenny Troester
- Natural Spa Day, Suzanne VanOver
- Reiki Self-Healing, Wendy Wisner
Your unique affiliate link earns you 50% referral fee whenever anyone makes a purchase using it. Payments are made from Essential Wellness Coaching on the 20th of the following month (as soon as Teachable publishes sales reports).
Request your link by email.
A rising tide lifts all ships, so let’s succeed together. If you have ideas for promotion, or suggestions for improvements, or a specific graphic, email me. I am in this for the collaboration.
Right-click and download any/all of the following images for your use.
Link to “How the Self-Care Summit Was Born” (2.5 min) here
Self-Care Diaries: make short, personal videos about what self care means to you. Tag me so I can include them in our course.
Use this 30-sec “Self-Care Lifestyle” video in your promo:
Use any or all of the copy in my recent newsletters. Be sure to change any registration links to your own so you get referral credit.
Offer a Free Webinar
Here is a promotional idea you can copy and/or make your own: host a free webinar that drives participants to register for the Self-Care Summit. I did it. Watch (and share) the video. Here’s the PowerPoint for your use.