Self-Care Summit: CALL FOR INSTRUCTORS
I am inviting health & wellness practitioners to join me in helping people develop a practice of regular self-care. We are working together to develop a “course” that will give students a deep inventory of self-care practices. We want our students to feel empowered, capable and worthy of regular self-care, to see self-care as a necessary and loving investment in their best self.
This summit provides self-care professionals the opportunity to reach a broader audience, to invite participants to join your sphere of offerings, while earning a 50% commission for your referrals.
View the course landing page here.
About the “Self-Care Summit”
Formally known as “Self-Care Saturday,” the name has changed to “SELF-CARE SUMMIT” to reflect the true spirit of many professionals coming together to offer their expertise.
Participants build the habit of scheduling a regular weekly appointment with themselves for self-care. They plan and prepare for their session in advance by watching Instructor video lectures and gathering any necessary ingredients, support, or space.
- Hosted on my Course platform at https://trueyouadvantage.teachable.com/
- Course opens on first New Moon in 2021: January 12
- Course will contain 52 or more guided lessons/sessions a participant can explore independently
- I’d like to have all content posted before Course opens, and will continue to add lessons/sessions indefinitely after opening.
- Regular price will be $99 (50% affiliate referral is available to you)
- Promotion will begin November 15 to allow holiday gift purchases
Use your imagination–anything that will enhance a person’s effort to care for themselves is welcome! Be creative. The more unique, the better. You can even offer multiple sessions/topics. Notice how specific these examples are…
- How to Self Massage
- How to Dry Brush
- Honoring Self with Japanese Tea Ceremony
- How to Make a Natural Foot Scrub
- How to Give Yourself a Natural Facial
- How to Relieve Low Back Tension with Yoga
- 7 Steps of Sacred Ceremonial Ritual
- How to Relieve Stress in Your Neck
- How to Use Acupressure for Relaxation
- Using Mooncycle Journaling for Personal Growth
- How to Marie Kondo Your Closet
- How to Use a Pendulum for Yes/No Guidance
About Your Session
- Begin with the end in mind–are you promoting a service or offering you want the student to sample? Are you looking to grow your list, or create other specific opportunities for your business?
- Be action-oriented. You’re showing student something they can specifically DO.
- Assume the role of a teacher, walking them through a specific practice or ritual.
- You can provide resources or references for deeper exploration, broader practices, or theory.
- Instructional videos are great. We can make one together with me interviewing you via Zoom, or you can provide something you create or may already have. Aim for approximately 20-30 minute.
- Note: references to essential oils can be generic or Young Living Essential Oils. No other brand can be referenced or promoted in this course.
What You Provide
- Video or audio instruction.
- Your writeup: title and description of session, bio with pic
- Handouts (or other media) for downloading
- Links, special, gifts (this is your Lead Magnet opportunity)
- A Supplies & Ingredients list
- A free gift (something tangible to augment their selfcare experience, like a recording or handout or sample or something on your website). A “gift” is not a discount (although you can provide a discount in addition to a gift, if you like).
What You Receive
- Opportunity to promote your services and products
- Raw recording of our interview for your use
- Grow your list with some sort of link or lead magnet
- An affiliate link (optional) to promote “Self-Care Summit” course with 50% referral fee
- Professional graphics and sample copy you can use for promotion
- Leveraged promotion by other instructors
I hope you’ll join me in this effort. I love partnership and creative collaboration with other professionals. Let’s help people learn to love themselves!
Wanna float an idea? Email me and we’ll play. And/or book time directly on my calendar, below, to chat, brainstorm or record your session. Let’s have some fun!